Stephanie is a class A Member of the LPGA Teaching and Club Professional division, a TPI (Titleist Performance Institute) Level 1 Certified Golf Fitness Instructor and certified First Tee Coach. She has over fourteen years of teaching experience working with beginning to intermediate/advanced players both junior and adult in a driving range setting and using video swing analysis software.
Her resume includes past Division I collegiate and competitive playing experience and she uses her education and training in golf to help each student improve and enjoy the game more.
- Private and Semiprivate (30 minute or 1 hour length with series option available)
- Playing Lesson/Course Management Classes (private and semiprivate)
- Clinics for Women (email for more information)
- TPI Fitness Assessment (includes personal workout routine)
- Junior Golfer Lesson Rates (Ages 7-17) and Series
- Junior Golfer High School and College Golf Preparation Programs
For Questions or Scheduling:
Contact (925) 872-5228