Tee Time Policy
All reservations should be made through the Pro Shop at (925) 934-4775.
Walnut Creek Resident Card holders may make tee times (8) days in advance by calling (925) 934-4775 at 6am or after.
Non-Residents may make tee times (7) days in advance by calling (925) 934-4775 at 6am or after.
Resident qualification: Residents are those who hold I.D. cards issued from the golf course.
A driver's license does not serve as a Resident Card.
Resident Card Policy
The Resident Card is available to citizens of Walnut Creek residing in the incorporated City limits.
To obtain a Resident Card, residents must provide identification to show residency.
Two forms of identification are needed:
- A current Pacific Gas & Electric monthly bill with the resident's name and address clearly shown.
- A valid California driver's license.
Resident Cards are issued anytime in the Pro Shop.
Cards cost $10 for 2 years.
The Resident Card will entitle residents to :
- Play Boundary Oak Golf Course at the designated discounted resident rates.
- Make tee time reservations eight (8) days in advance, which is one day in advance of non-residents.
You must show the Resident Card to the pro shop staff to receive discounted rate or advance tee time.
- All golfers must check-in to the Pro Shop at least 15 minutes in advance of their tee time.
- Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance of the tee time reservation.
- Appropriate golf attire is preferred at all times